TinyTag Initial Calibration Services.
Calibration certificates for loggers at time of purchase.
Calibration certificates, traceable to national standards, can be supplied at the point-of-purchase upon customer request at an additional cost.
Standard calibration points.
Calibration certificates for Temperature and Humidity data loggers are issued at the following two points unless otherwise specified:
- Temperature: 0 and 30°C
- Humidity: 20 and 80 % RH (at 25°C)
Additional / alternate calibration points.
Alternate or additional points may be specified within the following limits:
- Temperature: -20 to +150 °C
- Humidity: 20 to 90 % RH (at 25°C)
Order codes and pricing are as follows.
- CAL-9000 initial calibration (single channel data Logger)
- CAL-9003 initial calibration (dual channel data logger)
- CAL-9005 initial calibration (four channel data logger)
If you should have any questions about data logger calibrations or already have a Tinytag Data Logger and need to have it calibrated, please give us a call using any of the numbers listed at the bottom of this web page.